Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme eligible vehicles
- Office for Low Emission Vehicles
- Part of:
- Grant schemes for electric vehicle charging infrastructure and Transport emissions
- 3 November 2016
- Last updated:
- 23 June 2017, see all updates
List of vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme.
Vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
All vehicles that have been approved as ultra-low emission vehicles by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles are eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme.
This includes vehicles which may no longer be eligible for the plug-in car grant, either because they cost more than £60,000 or they are no longer on sale in the UK.
Published: 3 November 2016
Updated: 23 June 2017
- Added Smart forfour electric drive, Hyundai IONIQ PHEV and Volvo V60 D5 Twin Engine to list.
- MINI Countryman PHEV and Volvo XC90 T8 Twin Engine Momentum (2017 model year only) added as electric vehicle homecharge scheme eligible vehicles.
- List of vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme.
- Updated list of vehicles eligible for the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme.
- First published.