- Department for International Trade Defence & Security Organisation
- Part of:
- Exports and inward investment
- 11 September 2017
Department for International Trade Defence and Security Organisation (DIT DSO) brochure.
PDF, 5.47MB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Defence and Security Organisation (DSO) within the Department for International Trade (DIT) helps the UK defence and security industry achieve export success.
It helps industry increase exports by:
- building relationships with overseas governments
- raising awareness of UK industry capabilities
- co-ordinating HM Government support for export opportunities in established and developing markets
Published: 11 September 2017