© Crown copyright 2018
This publication is licensed under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0 except where otherwise stated. To view this licence, visit nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3 or write to the Information Policy Team, The National Archives, Kew, London TW9 4DU, or email: email@example.com.
Where we have identified any third party copyright information you will need to obtain permission from the copyright holders concerned.
This publication is available at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/department-for-international-trade-inward-investment-results-2017-to-2018/pre-release-access-to-department-for-international-trade-inward-investment-results-2017-to-2018
Protocol 2 of the Code of Practice for Official Statistics requires that access to releases before public release is limited to those people essential for production and publication, and for quality assurance and operational purposes. Pre-release access may only be granted in accordance with the rules and principles set out in the Pre-release Access to Official Statistics Order 2008. In addition, Protocol 2 requires that records are published of those who have access prior to public release.
This document contains a list of recipients of pre-release access for the Inward Investment Results 2017 to 2018:
- Secretary of State for International Trade
- Private Secretary SoS, Private Office
- Special advisers to the SoS DIT x2
- Minister for Trade Policy
- Private Secretary to the Minister for Trade Policy
- Minister for Investment
- Private Secretary to the Minister for Investment
- Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- Private Secretary to the Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- Press Officers x3, DIT
- Permanent Secretary, DIT
- Private Secretary to Permanent Secretary, DIT
- Director General Investment, DIT
- Private Secretary to Director General Investment, DIT
- Senior Press Officer, Number 10
- Secretary of State for Scotland
- Secretary of State for Wales
- Secretary of State Northern Ireland
- Senior Policy Adviser – Business, Energy and Infrastructure, Scotland Office
- Head of Economy, Trade & Investment, Wales Office
- Policy Adviser - Economy, Trade and Investment, Northern Ireland Office
- Trade and Inward Investment, Welsh Government
- Invest Northern Ireland Press Officer
- International Manager, Investment Services, Scottish Development International
- Managing Director, London & Partners
- Director of International Trade and Investment, London and Partners
Please note a correction was made on 4 September 2018 to change the title of a recipient of this pre-release access from ‘Chief Executive Office, London & Partners’ to ‘Managing Director, London & Partners’.