Scotland Office measures of employee engagement: the engagement index for the 2011 survey was 65%.
A key element of the People Survey is the ‘Employee Engagement Index’. This is a measure of how engaged employees are with their work and is calculated from responses to 5 of the key questions in the People Survey:
- I am proud when I tell others I am part of the Scotland Office
- I would recommend the Scotland Office as a great place to work
- I feel a strong personal attachment to the Scotland Office
- The Scotland Office inspires me to do the best in my job
- The Scotland Office motivates me to help it achieve its objectives