Civil Service People Survey: 2010
Scotland Office measures of employee engagement: the engagement index for 2010 was 63%.
PDF, 268KB, 12 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A key element of the People Survey is the ‘Employee Engagement Index’. This is a measure of how engaged employees are with their work and is calculated from responses to 5 of the key questions in the People Survey:
- I am proud when I tell others I am part of the Scotland Office
- I would recommend the Scotland Office as a great place to work
- I feel a strong personal attachment to the Scotland Office
- The Scotland Office inspires me to do the best in my job
- The Scotland Office motivates me to help it achieve its objectives