- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- 31 January 2017
- Last updated:
- 11 October 2017, see all updates
Guidance on the statutory reporting duty for companies and limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
This guidance is for companies and LLPs who must comply with the statutory reporting duty for payment practices and performance. It covers:
- who needs to report
- what needs to be reported
- how the information needs to be reported
- when the information needs to be reported
Reports will start to be required from October 2017 (depending on your financial year dates).
Business can use the digital service to:
- check if they need to publish a report
- work out their reporting periods
- publish a report
- search for a report
For any queries related to the reporting requirement or digital service please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: If you publish information using this service it will be visible to the public.
Published: 31 January 2017
Updated: 11 October 2017
- Businesses can now publish their reports online.
- First published.