Research and analysis
ACRE advice: applications to market GM oilseed rape
- Advisory Committee on Releases to the Environment
- Part of:
- ACRE: advisory reports on requests to release genetically modified organisms
- 10 January 2014
- Last updated:
- 28 June 2016, see all updates
ACRE's advice on applications to market genetically modified oilseed rape in the EU, updated to include MON88302.
This document is the generic advice ACRE has provided for applications to market herbicide-tolerant oilseed rape for uses excluding cultivation, updated to include MON88302. This advice applies where ACRE considers a GM oilseed rape variety poses no greater risk to human health and the environment than non-GM varieties. ACRE has considered an application for MON88302 oilseed rape and agreed it was appropriate to include it in this advice.
Published: 10 January 2014
Updated: 28 June 2016
- Added Ms8 x Rf3 x GT73 (glufosinate-ammonium- and glyphosate-tolerant) to the list.
- Updated the list of GM marketing applications on which ACRE has advised. This now includes MON88302 oilseed rape.
- First published.