The discussion document
In this document there are six strategic goals, with some specific outcomes for us to achieve to be successful. Each goal has a commentary on: what working towards it could mean; some of the things we might focus on; things we will need to overcome; and some choices we may need to make.
There are no concrete proposals on how we will measure success yet. This would be premature at this early stage. Measures of success will however be important for the final strategy document. We will work them up in the next stage of the drafting process.
We will be grateful for all observations, but are particularly interested in views on:
- have we missed an important outcome, or are any of the outcomes ones which you would question? Which are the most important?
- what needs to be done first?
- do you have any views on what success would look like for the outcomes or the best way to measure our progress?
- what other threats/opportunities do you see emerging in the period which should be priorities for us?
- given continued pressure on budgets, does any of this feel discretionary?
We would welcome comments by 22 May 2015 to IPOStrategy.