03. User guide for contract reporting plan
- Single Source Regulations Office
- Part of:
- Qualifying defence contracts: reporting templates and user guides
- 1 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 9 January 2017, see all updates
This user guide, template and glossary are discontinued since the launch of the new DefCARS on 15 March 2017 and are therefore for reference purposes only.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 1.45MB
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
PDF, 1.33MB, 17 pages
PDF, 158KB, 8 pages
The purpose of the contract reporting plan (CRP) is to set out due dates for the statutory reports.
The CRP is applicable for all qualifying defence contracts and will be used as the basis of the compliance reporting regime.
This report records the due dates and the format of the defined pricing structure to be used in planned reporting requirements as follows. The report provides:
- the value of the contract;
- a list of every quarterly report (Regulation 26), interim contract report (Regulation 27), contract completion report (Regulation 28) and contract costs statement (Regulation 29) which will be required for the contract and for each of these the dates which the reports will be due;
- the format of the defined pricing structure;
- a list of the output metrics that will be used to describe deliverables in the reports contract notification report, interim contract report and contract completion report; and
- a list of the cost recovery bases that were used in determining the contract price.
The contractor must provide a contract reporting plan for the qualifying defence contract within one month of the initial reporting date. The initial reporting date is the date the contract was entered into (time of agreement not contract signature date if this date is different) or the date the contract was amended (if the contract becomes a QDC by amendment).
Published: 1 April 2016
Updated: 9 January 2017
- Version 3 of report template published to update some cell formatting and formulas
- Version 3 of user guide published
- First published.