Sue Husband was previously Head of Education for the UK at McDonald’s. She started her career with McDonald’s in 1987, as a 16-year-old crew member, whilst studying for A-levels. Sue went on to work in a variety of roles in Operations, Franchising, Communications and Training, working with both Company and Franchised restaurants.
Director, Apprenticeships and Delivery Service, Skills Funding Agency
The Director, Apprenticeships and Delivery Service:
- leads the Agency’s work in engaging employers and employer groups to increase participation in Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- provides expert advice and support to Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs), and other important local partners, on the funding and skills elements of local growth plans
- encourages colleges and providers to deliver more good quality Apprenticeships and Traineeships, and intervening in cases of failure or high risk
- delivers high quality National Careers Service and Apprenticeship vacancy services
- leads the work of the National Apprenticeship Service