Stuart Quickenden is a non-executive board member of the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
Stuart is the Managing Partner leading the Boston Consulting Group in the UK and Ireland. Before joining BCG, Stuart worked as a brand manager in consumer goods for Procter & Gamble.
Stuart’s areas of expertise include:
- organisation redesign
- IT strategy
- cost reduction programmes
Non-executive board member
The main responsibilities of non-executive board members are to:
- attend meetings of the departmental board, chaired by the Secretary of State
- advise on strategy, performance and transformation, operational issues and the effective management of the department
- provide independent scrutiny for the department on request
- work with executives and their teams to continue to improve the performance of the department