Simon Hall, Director for EU Exit and Trade, APHA, joined in June 2011.
His previous roles include:
- Veterinary Director for APHA
- Chief Veterinary Officer for Scotland
- roles at the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs working on international trade, animal welfare and the national control centre for foot and mouth disease
- State Veterinary Service, Gloucester
- private veterinary surgeon in Devon and Gloucestershire
Director for EU Exit and Trade
The Director for EU Exit and Trade at APHA is responsible for leading APHA activity to deliver a successful EU Exit.
Previous roles in government
- 2011 to 2018