Sarah Teather served as Minister of State for Children and Families from May 2010 to September 2012. She is the Liberal Democrat MP for Brent Central.
Previous roles in government
- 2010 to 2012
- Accountability system statement
- Special educational needs reform: written ministerial statement by Sarah Teather
- Sarah Teather sets out overarching vision for early years services in 'Nursery World'
- 'Nursery World' column from Sarah Teather on funding for Sure Start children's centres
- Sarah Teather in 'Nursery World' on graduate funding for Early Years workforce
- Sarah Teather article in 'Nursery World' on the Spending Review
- Special educational needs reform: Sarah Teather letter
- Special educational needs reform: draft legislation published
- Major milestone for early education
- New summer schools to give pupils a flying start