Sir Roy McNulty CBE is Chairman of Gatwick Airport Ltd, Chairman of Norbrook Holdings Ltd, and a non-executive director of Monarch Holdings Ltd. He chaired Advantage West Midlands from 2009 to 2012 and was also Chairman of ilex urc, the regeneration company for Derry-Londonderry until early 2012, and of the Rail Value for Money Study sponsored by the Department for Transport and the Office Rail Regulation.
He has previously held roles as:
- Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), 2001 to 2009
- Chairman of National Air Traffic Services (NATS), 1999 to 2001
- Chief Executive and Chairman of Short Brothers plc
- Chairman of the Department of Trade and Industry Aviation Committee, 1995 to 1998
- President of the Society of British Aerospace Companies, 1993 to 1994
The Deputy Chairman supports the Chairman in ensuring that the ODA exercises effective strategic leadership of the Authority.