Rob Holden joined Nuclear Decommissioning Authority as a Non-Executive Director in June 2015.
Between 1999 and 2009, Rob led the London and Continental Railways (LCR) team in a series of transactions that secured the future of the Channel Tunnel Rail Link (later renamed High Speed 1). In 2009 he was awarded a CBE for services to the rail industry.
Current external appointments include:
- Non-Executive Director - Electricity North West
- Chair - High Speed 1
- Other positions - Participation on Price Waterhouse Cooper’s infrastructure advisory board
Non-Executive Directors are members of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority’s Board.
- monitors the NDA’s performance and directs its business effectively, including playing an active role in stakeholder relations
- receives frequent updates on the NDA’s financial position, forecasts and sensitivities
- ensures that a balanced assessment of performance is reported to BEIS and regularly debates the main (corporate strategic) risks facing the NDA