Rebecca joined the UK Space Agency in June 2016 to join Alice Bunn in a job share of the Director of Policy role.
Rebecca’s previous roles include:
- Deputy Director for Rail Strategy at the Department for Transport
- Head of the EU Balance of Competences Review, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Head of National Adaptation Programme, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Head of European Environment Team, Cabinet Office
- Senior Private Secretary to the Secretary of State for Environment
- Seconded National Expert, DG Environment
Director, International (jobshare), UK Space Agency
The primary responsibility of the Directors of Policy is to provide advice on civil space activities to the Minister for Universities and Science (and other ministers as required). They also lead on regulation, EU policy, security and international communications.