Peter Finn joined the UK Space Agency in February 2014 having previously spent his career in the Ministry of Defence.
His previous roles include:
- Head, Resources, Plans and Finance, Army Recruiting and Training Division
- Head, Resources Programming, Army HQ
- Change Programme Manager, Information Systems and Services
- Business Manager, Logistic Applications Integrated Project Team
- Chief Accountant, Defence Communications Services Agency
Chief Operating and Finance Officer, UK Space Agency
The Chief Operating and Finance Officer is responsible for the UK Space Agency’s operational, financial and administrative functions.
Their responsibilities include leading the agency’s:
- performance management regime
- legal, commercial, recruitment and procurement matters
- estates and facilities management, security and IT systems
They also lead the UK delegation to the Administration and Finance Committee of the European Space Agency.