Oonagh is a non executive Director for The Wisdom of the Crowd Ltd (which provides human and digital platforms for crowdsourcing sustainability strategies and crowd sharing sustainability solutions). She is also a member of the Walgreens Boots Advisory Panel on sustainability and has a number of advisory roles including Tomorrow’s Company, Blueprint for Better Business and advises the Boards of a number of clients on corporate strategy, reputation and governance.
She is also a board member of the City Values Forum, the Lord Mayor’s initiative to embed trust and integrity in financial and business services in the City.
Oonagh was appointed to the TSol Board in September 2013. TSol became the Government Legal Department on 1 April 2015.
Oonagh’s previous roles include:
- Partnership Secretary at Linklaters LL, 2002 to 2011
- CEO at Enterprise Insight, 2000 to 2002
- CEO at HUB Initiative, IoD, 1997 to 2000
- Principal Executive at Berwin Leighton, 1988 to 1994
The Government Legal Department’s non-executive directors have a range of responsibilities including:
- providing an independent perspective and constructive challenge of the executive function to ensure that the most appropriate business and management processes are in place
- supporting the Permanent Secretary (the Treasury Solicitor)
- engaging in budget panel review meetings
- monitoring and challenging the department’s performance in relation to its objectives, commitments and its strategy