Lucy Frazer QC was appointed as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice on 9 January 2018.
She was elected as Conservative MP for South East Cambridgeshire in 2015.
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
Her specific responsibilities include:
- Court services and reform (including Bills)
- Legal aid
- Legal support and fees
- Administrative justice and tribunals
- Criminal justice
- Family justice
- Supporting the Secretary of State on EU exit and international business
- Shadow Commons minister for Lord Keen portfolio (except for Civil Liabilities Bill)
- Parliamentary Minister (SIs)
- Statement to Parliament