HM Ambassador Judith Farnworth was appointed the UK’s Ambassador to Armenia in 2015. She took up her post formally in September.
- 2015: Her Majesty’s Ambassador to Armenia
- 2012 – 2015: Her Majesty’s Ambassador to the Kyrgyz Republic
- 2008 – 2012: Deputy Head of Mission and Her Majesty’s Consul, British Embassy Kyiv
- 2005 – 2008: Deputy Head of Mission and Her Majesty’s Consul, British Embassy Riga
- 2000 – 2004: Head of Political Section, British Embassy Prague
- 1996 – 2000: Second Secretary Political/Press, British Embassy Kyiv
- 1991 – 1995: Senior Research Analyst, Research and Analysis Department, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London
- 1990 : MA in International Relations, University of East Anglia
- 1988 : BA Honours in Russian with Philosophy, University of Durham
British Ambassador to Armenia
The Ambassador represents Her Majesty The Queen and the UK government in the country to which they are appointed. They are responsible for the direction and work of the Embassy and its Consulates, including political work, trade and investment, press and cultural relations, and visa and consular services.
Previous roles in government
British Ambassador to Kyrgyzstan
- 2011 to 2015