Jonathan Marron is the Director General of Community and Social Care at the Department of Health and Social Care. Prior to this role Jonathan has had a range of roles across the health service including:
- Director for Primary, Community, Mental Health and 7 Day Services at Department of Health and Social Care
- Director of Strategy at Public Health England
- Transition Director at Public Health England
- Director of Strategy and Planning at NHS South West Essex PCT
- Policy Director at Monitor
- System Reform and Commissioning Lead at Department of Health and Social Care
Jonathan lives in London with his partner and 2 children.