Jo Clift was appointed to the Agency Board in January 2018. She has over 20 years’ experience at the heart of Whitehall, including senior roles in communications, policy, corporate services and appointments.
- Head of Communications, BSE Inquiry
- Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting
- Head of Shared Corporate Services, UK Government
- Head of Public Appointments, UK Government
- Head of Ombudsman Reform, Cabinet Office
Jo currently works as a consultant, coach and Non-Executive Director. She is a trustee of the Road Safety Trust and a Board Member at the Institute of Osteopathy.