Jo Clift was appointed to the Agency Board in January 2018. She has over 20 years’ experience at the heart of Whitehall, including senior roles in communications, policy, corporate services and appointments.
- Head of Communications, BSE Inquiry
- Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting
- Head of Shared Corporate Services, UK Government
- Head of Public Appointments, UK Government
- Head of Ombudsman Reform, Cabinet Office
Jo currently works as a consultant. She is a trustee of the Road Safety Trust and a Board Member at the Institute of Osteopathy.
Government non-executive directors provide advice and bring an external perspective to the business of government departments. They do not have decision-making powers.