Jennie Walker became the Head of Corporate Affairs at the Independent Living Fund in 2011, having been Private Secretary to the CEO since 2009.
Jennie qualified as a solicitor in 2009, following 2 years with an International Law Firm where she focused on corporate work. She previously worked at the Office of Fair Trading within the consumer investigations division.
Jennie is also a Trustee of Derbyshire Dales Citizens Advice Bureau and Chair of the HR Committee.
Head of Corporate Affairs
The Head of Corporate Affairs is responsible for:
- developing strategic communication plans
- delivering internal and external communications
- coordinating relations with our sponsor team
- developing and managing operational policy and coordinating legal activity
- ensuring that the Independent Living Fund is legally compliant in its operations within the governing documents and wider non-departmental public body responsibilities