Jane was appointed as a Non-executive Member in September 2014. She is the Chair of the SSRO’s Regulatory Review Committee and a member of the Audit Committee. Jane is currently Head of Intelligence at the Financial Conduct Authority. She is a member of the Advisory Council at the Royal United Services Institute.
Previous roles include:
- Commercial and Development Director at JTiP – part of PGI group;
- Group Fraud Prevention Director at Lloyd’s Banking Group;
- Deputy Director, Prevention and Alerts at SOCA;
- Vice President, Market Development at BAE Systems; and
- an earlier career in HM Diplomatic Service.
SSRO Non-executive member
The SSRO Non-Executive Members are responsible for:
- providing independent and constructive challenge
- establishing the strategic direction of the SSRO (within a policy and resources framework agreed with ministers)
- overseeing the development and implementation of strategies, plans and priorities
- overseeing the development and review of key performance targets including financial targets
- ensuring that the public body complies with all statutory and administrative requirements on the use of public funds