The Rt Hon Dominic Grieve KC
Dominic Grieve was appointed Attorney General in May 2010. He was elected Conservative MP for Beaconsfield on 1 May 1997.
Dominic was educated at Westminster School and Magdalen College, Oxford, where he studied modern history.
Dominic held a number of positions in the shadow cabinet including Shadow Attorney General and Shadow Secretary of State for Justice.
Career outside politics
He was called to the bar in 1980 and practised as a barrister before entering Parliament.
Dominic is married with 2 children.
Previous roles in government
- Attorney General’s guidelines on disclosure 2013
- AGO: ministerial meetings July to September 2014
- Counter terrorism and cybercrime plan agreed by Attorneys General
- Five countries unite over cybercrime
- Attorney General appoints new Junior Treasury Counsel (crime)
- Two jurisdictions: a shared inheritance
- AGO: ministerial meetings October to December 2013
- AGO: spend on ministerial overseas travel October to December 2013
- AGO: ministerial gifts October to December 2013
- AGO: spend on ministerial hospitality October to December 2013