Digby Griffith joined the Home Office in 1988. He was appointed as Director, National Operational Services at the National Offender Management Service (NOMS) in 2011.
His previous roles include:
- Director, Offender Management for London, (NOMS)
- Head of Security Group, NOMS
- Director, Immigration Enforcement, Home Office
- Director, National Asylum Support Service, Home Office
- Head of Parole in the Prison Service, Home Office
Specifying and commissioning offender services.
Executive Director, Rehabilitation and Assurance
- rehabilitation programmes
- operational systems
- operational audit and quality assurance
Previous roles in government
Director, National Operational Services
- 2011 to 2016