Catherine Pridham qualified as a chartered accountant with Arthur Andresen and has worked in the pharmaceutical sector for SmithKline Beecham, Amersham plc and GE Healthcare, where she supported a number of different business areas including a commercial clinical trials business, a large R&D portfolio and a Joint Venture looking to exploit research capabilities commercially with large pharmaceutical companies.
- appointed Director of Finance and Corporate Affairs in December 2014
- appointed Chief Financial Officer, Director of Support Division and Secretary of UKAEA in January 2014
- appointed Head of Finance, Contracts and Integrated Planning in 2012
- she completed several finance restructuring and process improvement projects for the Ministry of Justice and Department of Transport.
Director of Finance and Corporate Affairs
- ensuring the highest standards of financial management within the UK Atomic Energy Authority
- Chief Finance Officer of the UKAEA
- Authority Secretary
- Senior Information Risk Officer