Carl Meewezen was appointed as Business Services Director for the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) in January 2015.
Carl is a former director at the Cabinet Office, where from 2010 he led on performance management of the efficiency agenda for government, improving management information and developing the strategy for controlling functional expenditure.
His previous roles include deputy director in an independent office of HM Treasury, and executive and management consulting roles at several blue chip firms.
Business Services Director, Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
The Business Services Director’s responsibilities include:
- the cross-organisation transformation programme
- management of customer relationships
- delivery of technology platforms and digital transformation
- management of performance and reporting
- internal and external communications
- overarching strategy