Anthony leads the Capital Projects Team within the Oil and Pipelines Agency (OPA), a new team established in 2017 to assist the Ministry of Defence with the delivery of major Capital Projects across the six OFDs operated by OPA on behalf of the Royal Navy. There are a number of large scale Capital Investment projects progressing across the estate to ensure the fueling infrastructure meets the future needs of the Royal Navy.
Anthony joined the OPA in October 2012 and since staring work in the Petro-chemical industry in 1997 has worked on a wide range of downstream storage and distribution projects from concept through to commission and handover. Anthony is a Chartered Mechanical Engineering and Fellow member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Capital Projects Director
- ensuring OPA deliver the Capital Projects effectively and efficiently across the assets and driving the team to deliver against the agreed time and budget constraints
- to hold ultimate accountability for the all aspects of the Capital Project Teams delivery of the Capital Projects and provide regular feedback to the OPA Board and other Senior Leadership Team members
- lead the Capital Projects Team to design, implement and deliver the objectives as defined in the OPA Business Strategic Plan and as approved by the Board
- to ensure new Capital Projects are COMAH compliant and safe for Operation
- to ensure compliance of all aspects of the Capital Projects with all regulatory and statutory provisions for operation and future maintenance criteria
- to ensure Capital Projects are delivered in line with OPA policies, strategies, processes