The Rt Hon Lord Andrew Tyrie is the Chair of the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
He is also a Crossbench Member of the House of Lords.
Previous career highlights include:
- Chairman of the Treasury Select Committee (2010-2017)
- Chairman of the Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards
- MP for Chichester (1997-2017)
Chair of the Competition and Markets Authority
The Chair of the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) works with the board to:
- provide visible and strong leadership and develop a positive culture for the board and organisation as a whole
- set the overall strategic direction of the CMA
- represent the CMA to our partners, stakeholders, Ministers, Parliament and the public