Andrew Emmett was appointed Director, Finance and Analysis at the National Offender Management Service (NOMS) in November 2012.
Previously he has held senior roles in the Audit Commission, Department of Health and the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), including finance director at the Legal Services Commission. He has also worked in the private sector in accountancy and corporate recovery.
Director, Finance and Analysis
The Director, Finance and Analysis, NOMS is responsible for:
- managing the agency’s budget
- negotiating with MOJ, Treasury, and ministers on all finance matters
- corporate and business plans, the annual report and accounts
- business planning, including performance reporting, statistics and data management
- forecasting and NOMS research programme
- ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness and value for money across NOMS