Alison Webster joined RPA as Rural Development Director in June 2014 when the Rural Development Team (RDT) transferred from Defra.
Her previous roles include:
- RPA’s Rural Development Director
- Head of Defra’s Rural Development Programme for England delivery team
- Executive Director of Operations at the former East of England Development Agency (EEDA).
- First Executive Director of Essex Learning and Skills Council
- Chief Executive of two careers service companies, Essex Careers and Business Partnership, and Capital Careers in central London.
Strategy and Policy Director
The Strategy and Policy Director has overall responsibility for the agency’s strategy and policy development, corporate governance and legal requirements, stakeholder engagement and delivering internal business services that support the day to day management of the agency.