Complaints procedure

How to make a complaint about the UK Co-ordinating Body's services.

You can complain about:

  • the handling of your personal information
  • poor service
  • if we have failed to act under the Freedom of Information Act 2000

We can’t investigate complaints about UK paying agencies (Rural Payments Agency, Scottish or Welsh governments, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development Northern Ireland). Such complaints should go directly to the relevant agency.

How to complain

Send your complaints in writing or via email to us and we will deal with it.


Michael Cooper
UK Co-ordinating Body 21-23 Valpy Street

What happens next

We’ll look into your complaint and contact you with our decision.

We’ll call you shortly after we receive your complaint. If we can’t speak with you, we’ll write or email instead.

We try to settle all complaints within 15 working days. If we can’t, we’ll explain why and work with you to settle it or agree what else can be done.

If you’re not satisfied

If you’re not happy with the way we’ve handled your complaint, refer to the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs complaints procedure.