Nuclear Research Advisory Council

Latest from the Nuclear Research Advisory Council

See all latest documents

What we do

The NRAC provides independent, external, evidence based advice to the MOD Chief Scientific Adviser (Nuclear) (CSA(N)), MOD Managing Director Warhead (and Senior Responsible Owner, SRO), DG Nuclear, and other senior MOD officials.

NRAC is an advisory non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Ministry of Defence.

Read more about what we do


Contact NRAC

Nuclear Research Advisory Council

Nuclear Research Advisory Council
Defence Nuclear Organisation
Floor 6, Zone E
Ministry of Defence
United Kingdom

Copyright and Intellectual Property Group

MOD Copyright Administrator
Poplar 2 #2214
MOD Abbey Wood
BS34 8JH
United Kingdom

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request.
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question.
  3. Make a new request by contacting us using the details below.

Freedom of Information Act and Environmental Information Regulation requests

MOD Information Rights Team
Ground floor, zone D
Main Building
United Kingdom

Not to be used for requesting your own information (Subject Access Request), service records including for deceased relatives, or pension enquiries.

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts