Complaints procedure

Make a complaint about the National Offender Management Service (NOMS)

Set out your complaint clearly, including dates and any other details, and send it to

If you’re not happy

If you’re not happy with how we have handled your complaint, you can contact the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman.

Prisoners request and complaints procedure

There is a separate complaints procedure for prisoners. Please refer to the prisoners requests and complaints procedure (PDF, 930KB, 163 pages) .