Complaints procedure

How to complain about your dealings with staff based at the National Counter Terrorism Security Office.

You’ll need to find out if the member of staff works for the Metropolitan Police, or is seconded from a UK police force. If you are unsure, please contact NaCTSO for guidance.

National Counter Terrorism Security Office

PO Box 849

Main switchboard +44 (0)207 931 7142

Enquiries should be addressed to your local CTSA in the first instance. To report suspicious behaviour please use the Confidential Hotline.

Metropolitan Police

Use the complaints section of the Metropolitan Police’s website.

Seconded staff

Contact the police force concerned, which you can find from the Police.UK website.

How to complain and what happens next

The organisations have their own complaints procedures and next steps, which are outlined on the websites.