People are crucial to our success. We will:
- develop our employees’ potential
- provide equal opportunities and diversity at all levels
- talk to our staff about the work we do and the way we develop as an organisation
- provide workplaces with good facilities, IT and employment services
- help all our staff to have job satisfaction and feel they are contributing to the organisation, every year
Parental leave and pay
MHCLG supports flexible working and offers a broad range of support to our people enabling them to balance the different demands of work and personal life. For staff with 12 months qualifying service we offer maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks at full pay, followed by 13 weeks at statutory pay and a further 13 weeks unpaid leave, and paternity leave of 2 weeks full pay.
See the MHCLG careers page for more information on working for the department.
All of our jobs are advertised on: