The members of the Land Registration Rule Committee (LRRC).
LRRC business takes an average of 4 days a year. Our current members are:
- Mr Justice Morgan, Chair, High Court Judge
- Graham Farrant, Chief Land Registrar
- Rodney Stewart Smith, nominee of the General Council of the Bar
- Warren Gordon, nominee of the Council of the Law Society
- Ian Kirkaldy, nominee of the Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Kim Caley, nominee of the Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- David Powell, nominee of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Jenny Holt, nominee of the Lord Chancellor
Members of the committee are generally appointed for an initial term of 4 years.