Working for the Government Property Agency
- Rewards and Benefits
- Training and Development
Rewards and Benefits
The Government Property Agency has parental leave benefits that include maternity, adoption or shared parental leave of up to 26 weeks full pay, followed by 13 weeks statutory pay, a further 13 weeks unpaid, and paternity leave of 2 weeks full pay.
Our comprehensive reward and benefits package also includes:
- the civil service pension scheme
- generous annual leave entitlement
- flexible working arrangements
Training and Development
We also provide personal and professional training and development opportunities for all employees through access to Civil Service Learning resources.
You will have a development programme tailored for you, which may include:
- work-related projects
- attending networking or supplier update events
- on-the-job learning
- training courses and conferences