If you follow our Twitter feed, you will be among the first to learn about Commission for Countering Extremism (CCE) announcements and information.
We encourage and welcome open, lively debate that is civil and relevant. We also want to ensure people’s safety online.
Our team moderates our Twitter account Monday to Friday during office hours (9am to 5pm).
We don’t follow other accounts and any retweets are not endorsements.
We don’t reply to the messages we receive through Twitter, but we do read all tweets, direct messages and comments. We will pass on feedback to relevant people in the CCE.
We will report comments that break Twitter’s rules to Twitter. We will block users and report comments on our posts that:
- are abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or inflammatory
- break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- are not on topic and that we consider to be spam
- contain personal information, such as telephone numbers and addresses
- identify individual Commission Secretariat staff members