Who we are
We’re an informal network for civil servants involved in front line services for citizens.
The Operational Delivery Profession is one of the Civil Service Professions. The profession is the largest in government, and our work supports staff in tax and benefit offices, job centres, courts and prisons across the UK, and many working in consular offices abroad.
In 2017 to 2018 our priorities are to:
- build cross government capability to meet the current and future need of Operational Delivery Professionals
- further develop our talent offering to ODP Senior Civil Service and expand to Grades 6 and 7
- develop a communication and engagement strategy across ODP
- further develop the Surge Management shared services model
- improve operational resilience across the Civil Service
Career opportunities and professional development
On the Operational Delivery Profession website on Civil Service Learning, you can engage with your professional community and find out about the learning, qualifications and opportunities available for you to develop your skills and help your career take off.