The academy strategy group provides business oversight and the operational management functions of the Academy for Social Justice Commissioning.
PDF, 67.8KB, 1 page
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Terms of reference
The strategy group provide the business oversight and operational management functions of the Academy for Social Justice Commissioning.
- To plan, implement and manage objectives as identified in the annual business plan.
- To specify, oversee and co-ordinate the outputs of the core work groups - strategy and communications, membership service and learning and development - and provide appropriate authority where required.
- To ensure appropriate financial management and control.
- To ensure appropriate engagement with stakeholders within the social justice sector and maintain links with other relevant government departments, private and 3rd sector, academics and organisations as identified/necessary.
- To review and revise the structure of the academy to meet the identified objectives.
- To ensure that the academy’s principles and ethics, as laid out in the academy’s charter, are applied throughout the structure and services supplied to members.
Academy executive group membership
A chair and 2 vice chairs will be elected by the members of the strategy group and the tenure will be reviewed on an annual basis.
Members of the strategy group are co-opted by invitation.
Current executive group membership
Simon Marshall, Health and Well-being and Substance Misuse Co-commissioning, NOMS (Chair)
Patsy Northern, Business Reform, Department of Health (Vice Chair)
Christopher D’Souza, Lambeth Borough of London (Vice Chair)
Janet Cullinan, Academy for Justice Commissioning
Martin Blake, MTCnovo
Anne Fox, Clinks
Sally Lewis, Adult and Children’s Safeguarding Boards
Caroline Marsh, Caroline Marsh Management Solutions