World news story

Typhoon Haiyan: How you can get help from the Foreign Office

Contact details and other useful information on how you can get assistance from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)

This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government

Foreign and Commonwealth Office

The crisis in the Philippines

You may be able to get help from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) if you are:

  • a British national in the Philippines who’s affected by events/the crisis
  • concerned about a British national who you believe may be affected

You may get in touch with us on the following numbers:

+63 2 858 2200 or +44 207 008 1500.

The FCO will protect your privacy and process the personal information you provide in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.

Published 13 November 2013