UK Visas & Immigration will be hosting a Tier 4 General Student webinar on Thursday 25 June 2015 at 15:00 (Taiwan time). The purpose of the webinar is to educate and support our Taiwanese customers on the following:
- Tier 4 General Student Application process
- Supporting Documentation
- Overview of recent changes
- Question and Answer Session
Participants can log on to the webinar. Questions will be welcomed from customers in advance of the webinar and can be submitted via British Office Taipei Facebook or Twitter with #ukviwebinar. Deadline of question submission is 12.00 (Taiwan Time) on Monday 22 June. A selection of questions will be answered during the webinar. As this webinar will be open to customers across the region, English language will be used throughout.
Should you experience problem logging onto the website please check the UStream support page.
Here are some top tips for customers using the Visa4UK application website.
- All UK visa application forms must be completed online at Visa4UK.
- Have all your personal information and documents to hand before you start. For example: passport, previous passports, travel history, details of where you will stay.
- Have your credit card ready to make your payment. You can apply and pay later, but if you wish to complete the process in one step, have your card details available.
- If the Visa4UK site is loading slowly or incorrectly, try a different browser. Our system works best with: Internet Explorer 10, 9 and 8; Chrome 30 and 29; and Firefox 25. If you are not using one of the tested Web Browsers you may encounter errors when creating your account and applications.
- Only complete the online application form in ENGLISH.
If you continue to experience technical problems, you can contact technical support at UKBA.