Find out how renewable heating could help you have a warmer home
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
The Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) team will be attending a series of roadshows to explain how renewable heat could be the smarter way to heat your home.
The domestic RHI was launched in April 2014 and is the first scheme of its kind in the world, aimed at helping people install renewable heating systems, so they have warmer homes and lower fuel bills while reducing their emissions.
This innovative scheme pays people for the heat they generate for their homes. It is open to everyone - home owners, social and private landlords, and people who build their own homes. It is available to households both on and off the gas grid.
Members of the RHI team will be out and about this spring to help people understand the benefits of the domestic RHI. We want to get the message out that renewable heat can be the smart way to take control of energy bills and have a warmer home.
Come and join us at one of our regional roadshows taking place across the country. Meet our team and find out more about the RHI at one of the following events:
- BUILD IT LIVE NORTH: 7-8 February
- ENERGY NOW EXPO: 11-12 February
- BUILD IT LIVE SOUTH: 28 February-1 March
- ECOBUILD: 3-5 March
DECC hosted regional events
- Roadshow in Aberdeen: 10 February
- Roadshow in Inverness: 11 February
- Roadshow in Glasgow: 12 February
- Roadshow in Hampshire: 17 February
- Roadshow in Sussex: 18 February
- Roadshow in Oxfordshire: 19 February
- Roadshow in Suffolk: 24 February
- Roadshow in Norfolk: 25 February
- Roadshow in Lincolnshire: 26 February
- Roadshow in Nottingham: 10 March
- Roadshow in York: 11 March
- Roadshow in Stoke: 12 March
- Roadshow in Somerset: 17 March
- Roadshow in Devon: 18 March
- Roadshow in Cornwall: 19 March
To find out more about the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive, to book a Green Deal Assessment or to receive free and impartial advice, call the Energy Saving Advice Service on 0300 123 1234 (England and Wales) or Home Energy Scotland on 0808 808 2282 (Scotland), or visit the Energy Saving Trust website.
For further details about the scheme including eligibility criteria and how to apply visit the Ofgem: Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive web pages.