The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is delighted to confirm that Monitor has approved the use of our 5 health temporary staffing frameworks.
Monitor and the NHS Trust Development Authority have implemented a cap on the amount of money that trusts can pay per hour for agency staff working for the NHS. Alongside the cap, new rules include a requirement that all agency staff sourcing must be made through approved framework agreements. The latest announcement confirms that CCS is able to offer a compliant route for the sourcing of NHS agency staff.
This rule will come into force from 1 April 2016.
The 5 frameworks are:
- Multidisciplinary Temporary Health Personnel (RM3711)
- Locum Doctors including Locum GPs (RM1570)
- Agency Nursing and Social Care (RM970)
- Allied Health Professionals, Health Science and Emergency Services Temporary Staff (RM959)
- Non Medical Non Clinical (RM971)
To find out more about these agreements and the benefits they can provide for your NHS trust please follow the links above.
We also have a dedicated customer team available so if you need help running your further competition please call the team on 0345 410 2222 or email email@example.com