Teleperformance play no part in the decision-making process. UK Visas and Immigration is responsible for making decisions on who has the right to visit or stay in the UK. The British Embassy in Athens does not deal with visa applications or visa enquiries.
Information on how to apply for a UK visa from Greece can be found here including:
- a tool to check if you need a UK visa;
- a link to the online application system; and
- information on how much your visa will cost.
Once you have completed and paid for your application online you will need to register with Teleperformance, the company who run the UK’s Visa Application Centres in this region before attending your appointment. Click here
Please check Added Value services available at the Visa Application Centre in Athens.
There will be an additional fee of £59, payable on-line before you attend your appointment, to use the Visa Application Centre in Athens. This is a mandatory fee for all applicants except those who do not need to pay for their application e.g EEA Family Permits.
At your appointment
Unless you are exempt from immigration control or exempt from biometric information your appointment is to:
- submit your application form and supporting documents
- have your photo and fingerprints (known as ‘biometric information’) taken.
Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before the time of your appointment and do not bring anyone with you to your appointment unless absolutely necessary.
You must bring:
- a signed printout of your completed form
- your passport or travel document – your passport must contain at least 1 page that is blank on both sides, so that your visa vignette (sticker) can be inserted, and it must be valid at the time you apply and at the time you plan to arrive in the UK
- 1 recent passport-sized photograph of your face
- confirmation of any additional services you have selected
- confirmation of your appointment
- any supporting documents that are relevant to your application and a photocopy of each document (including English translations)
You shouldn’t pay for accommodation in or travel to the UK until you receive your visa.
The Visa Application Centre in Athens is at:
UK Visa Application Centre
Thisseos Ave. 330
GR 176 75 Athens
Information about applying for a UK visa is on our website
Information about the Visa Application Centre and Added Value Services in Athens can be found here
Information about how to contact us can be found here to contact us by ‘phone or email.