World news story
Announcement from the British Consular Services in Tbilisi
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
For the Attention of British Nationals travelling to Georgia
Do you need to register with the Embassy?
• You are no longer required to register with us. However, it is always helpful for the Consulate to know about your presence in Georgia.
• You should read our Travel Advice and subscribe to e-mails updates at www.gov.uk/foreign/travel-advice/georgia
• You can also stay in touch with us on social media: http://www.facebook.com/ukingeorgia
Do you require to renew your passport or need to travel urgently when normal passport is not available?
• Detailed information on the passport application process is available on the UK Government website (https://www.gov.uk/apply-renew-passport-abroad).
• Contact the Consular Services at the British Embassy, Tbilisi at Tbilisi-ConsularEnquiries@fco.gov.uk for advice about Full Validity Passports or Emergency Travel Documents.