The Best Practice Group will develop best practice in resident engagement; influence policy development and foster culture change specifically on building safety issues.
See press release (21 March 2019) on the launch of the Best Practice Group.
The membership of the working group will comprise of the following social landlords:
- Chelmer Housing Partnership
- Clarion Housing Group
- Phoenix Community Housing
- Poole Housing Group
- Sheffield City Council
- Stockport Homes Group
- Your Homes Newcastle
A resident from each organisation will also be a member of the Group.
Aims and objectives
The principal aims of the Best Practice Group will be to:
- build on existing social sector expertise in working closely with residents
- develop best practice in the fields of engagement and communication with residents
- inform future policy development
- consider how approaches to resident engagement with regards to fire and building safety could be applied to other tenures
Terms of reference