The Qualifications Advisory Group (QAG) is made up of representatives and stakeholders from the further education sector and employers. The group gives advice to the Advisory Board on qualification matters. The group has existed since December 2013.
The Group updated itson 15 January 2014 and now meet 5 times a year.
Members of this group are:
- Sue Dare, Principal, Northbrook College (Chair)
- Sean Taggart, CEO, Albatross Group and UKCES Commissioner (Deputy chair)
- Teresa Frith, Association of Colleges (AoC)
- Stella Turner, Association of Employment and Learning Providers (AELP)
- Paul Steeples, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS)
- Sarah Knights, Department for Education (DfE)
- Stephen Wright, Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB)
- Mark Froud, Federation for Industry Sector Skills and Standards (FISSS)
- John Mann, Federation of Small Businesses (FBS)
- Bob Powell, National Network of Local Adult Learning Providers (Holex)
- Andy Walls, Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ)
- Robert Gray, National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE)
- Simon Perks, Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual)
- Abi Smith, UK Commission for Employment and Skills (UKCES)
You can contact any member of this group about representing the views of the sector at meetings.